Category: Car Dealers
Landline: 01454 2...
A E Wilcox and Son The Wilcox company was established in 1924, as a garage servicing and selling motor cars. In 1936 they were appointed Austin dealers, and as time progressed they held a franchise with the BMC, BL and MG Rover organisations. In January 2007 they were appointed Main Dealers for Citroën Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles. The company is now managed by the third generation of the Wilcox family.
Reviews for this businessLeave a review